Thursday, February 4, 2010

Shimmerz

Good morning. I slept horribly, because I had sick kids. FUN! :) I had two kids in my bed and two kids who don't feel well minus an out of town husband makes W something something... (Simpsons reference) :)

ANYWAY... While I contemplate on 4 hours of sleep what to do with my middle school child who accidentally just took his sleeping meds instead of his meds for ADHD this morning before school, I'm going to share with you a card I made with Shimmerz paints. If you like bling, these are ridiculously blingy! :) I love them.

I made this monochromatic wedding card with the set called A Little Birdie Told Me from SU! and some Shimmerz (and maybe some Blingz made by the same company, it's been a while so I can't remember, plus I'm operating on half of what I normally need for sleep. I just got up 40 minutes ago, and my eye is already twitching.. LOL

Here... enjoy this card while I go eat breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment