Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Acetate

So, I belong to a really great group called Card Cafe, and lately I have not been active, but this card was made by me when the challenge was to make an acetate card. (Think overhead transparency, that is what acetate is)

This card is stamped on the acetate with black Staz On, and then there is paper lining underneath the acetate overlay. It's hard to see, and I should have taken a picture of it open as well, I guess, but hindsight is 20/20. Basically, the ribbon hides the adhesive, and the "joy" is actually stamped on the inside of the card, so the scallop circle is punched in the paper underneath the front acetate cover. I'm making it sound more complex that it really is, so I will make another one sometime and show you :) But I do like how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment