Saturday, February 13, 2010

Birthday Card


I have participated in card swaps that was for a Stampin' Up group that I did stuff with once a month for a while. We would make and cut enough supplies for all the members of the group and then we'd go and put the cards together. This was my creation for the birthday card month. That group of girls doesn't get together anymore, the gal isn't a demonstrator for SU! anymore I don't think either... Anyway, I used the happy birthday Cuttlebug embossing folder, a metallic gray paper with a gray ribbon on it (that actually looks white here for some reason), and a tiny little charm made of shrink plastic that says "eat cake" on it. I LOVE that stamp, because I love cake, and I love putting that on birthday cards! Anyway, I love this card, it's one of my favorites. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment