Saturday, September 17, 2011

Communication Lines

I'm feeling better today than I was the last time I wrote. I had a lovely conversation with Heavenly Father last night, and there was some dialogue that I won't share here, but I went to sleep with a feeling of peace for the first time in... well, I don't know how long. I have to remember that I'm not alone, and when I feel that way, that I need to open up the lines of communication and pray. It reminds me of a saying I once saw that said, "Feeling alone? With prayer, you'll never get a busy signal," and the picture was a phone off the hook. One of those old school phones with the touch tone pad, you know the kind, like what *I* had as a kid. Anyway, that's it for now, but I'm trying to keep my blog updated more regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment