Tuesday, January 10, 2012

One year

My last post was depressing, no? Well, the good news is that I am still sober, and tomorrow, I will have one year. I was having some serious medication issues, and they took care of that, but it took a while. Then, I felt good for literally two days, and then had surgery to remove my ovaries. Oh, and we filed bankruptcy. You know, the only good thing about that is that we get to start over. We're still paying too much for this house, but we can only do what's right for our family.

Things with the hubby are much better, thank goodness. I was worried for a while. Though I think it was more my own crazy than anything. Sometimes I think I am my own worst enemy. In fact, I know it. But for now, things have settled somewhat...

I say that as I found out this morning that my 7 year old has to start braces, and my new medication is going to cost $80 a month. Oh well, it is what it is. Here we go. Hold on and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment