Monday, June 24, 2013

Feelings, nothing more than feelings....

But they still suck sometimes.  My son, Jared, is 15.  He is also in the hospital.  I just got off the phone with him and he is crying and upset because he can't come home.  He wants to really bad, but the doctor and I are on the same page, and the page says that he can't go until he's a little more stable.  I have horrible guilt, but we're paying a ridiculous amount of money for him to be there, and I want him to be STABLE before he gets out.  It makes me sad, and my youngest broke down in tears at the dinner table tonight, because he misses his brother.  He wants Jared to come home.  He shares a room with Red.  Poor Red.  Poor Mason. Poor me.  :(  I feel so guilty, but what else can I do?  It just makes me SO sad.  I just don't even know what else to say.  I'm just numb.

No comments:

Post a Comment