Monday, March 22, 2010

Well... I'm trying

I've been trying to make sure I blog here often, but since last week was a flurry of excitement (can you call it that?) with the loss of my gall bladder, I am on the road to recovery.

May I make a suggestion? DO NOT, and I mean DO NOT! under any circumstances, try to print digital images while under the influence of a narcotic pain medication.

It doesn't work well. I promise.. LOL I won't share my embarrassing story of what I did with you, but suffice it to say that I could not think clearly, and I was also physically tired, too. My body is on the mend, ya know? And I ended up with a sheet of card stock I will be unable to use. Well, I probably can salvage it for another use...

Anyway, I am going to attempt to get back into the swing of things this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment