Thursday, December 20, 2012

WOW!

SO, I just figured out that I am such a dork!  I couldn't get into my blog and it was because I was trying to sign in under the wrong email address.  I really need to change things so I have one email address, because apparently 40 is getting to me!   Thanks to David Kutcher who helped me figure it out.  :)

On to the post!  So, 10 days ago, I turned 40, and I'm loving it!  I just feel this total sense of self, it's so awesome.  I just feel like I know what I want, I know where I'm going, etc.  I know that probably sounds weird, but it is what it is...

On Jan 11, 2013, I will have two years sobriety under my belt.  It's so cool to know that I don't have to be afraid to feel, and I don't have to turn my feelings into anger.  I'm still a long way from well, but I'm different from what I used to be...

Even with whatever flu/illness I've got going on, I am happy, I feel good (though not so much physically today) and I love my kids.  Anyway, I feel like I just can deal with what I have now, that I have the tools to continue on.  :)  If you think you have a problem with alcohol or substance abuse, I recommend going to AA.  There are people there who can help you!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment